UAV REMOTE COMMAND AND MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
UAV CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY
Tethered UAV Systems
ANTI UAV SYSTEMS
HD MOBILE VIDEO RECEIVER SERIES
FAST WIRELESS NETWORK SERIES
HD MOBILE VIDEO TRANSMITTER SERIES
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2000/MV2025TBHP-A(G)/1080i
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2025TBMP-A/1080i
- Camera mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter Series MV2025TKMP(-AG/1080i)
- Rack Mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TJ20P-AGR/1080i
- Explosion-proof Manpack Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025-T/Ex
- Handheld Explosion-proof Wireless Camera MV2025TFMP-AJS/1080P
- Mini Mobile Video Transmitter T461
- Hidden Camera Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWLP/MV2025TWSP
- Handheld Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWSP
Service and Support
Technical Support throughout the whole process,provide the best before-sale & after-sale service.
Frequently asked questions about wireless video transmission
- What is the use of drones?
- What is the maximum flying height of Keweitai UAV?
- What is the maximum load capacity of Keweitai UAV?
- What is the price of Keweitai UAV?
Q：Due to the flexibility, safety and ease of operation of drones, there is a strong demand for drones in many civil fields. Small drones can be widely used in disaster prevention and mitigation, search and rescue, nuclear radiation detection, traffic supervision, resource exploration, land and resources monitoring, border patrol, forest fire prevention, weather detection, crop production estimation, pipeline inspection and other fields. Due to the aviation characteristics of small drones and the characteristics of large-scale inspections, it has particular advantages in real-time monitoring and evaluation of natural disasters such as floods, droughts, earthquakes, and forest fires. The application of civil drones in the field of aerial survey can also be used as a supplement to satellite remote sensing.
Q：Altitude 5000M, relative height 2000M.
Q：It depends on the model you choose, ranging from 2.5kg-25kg.
Q：UAV prices are mainly based on products and included items. For example, if you need to bring a camera and other equipment, this requires a comprehensive calculation, and you need to consult the staff of the marketing department of Keweitai. Thank you for your trust in Keweitai.
- Why is there no video or sound in the receiver?
- Why the image is black and sometimes flashing stripes appear
- Why does the receiver have no sound or noise but the image is normal?
- Why does the signal coverage suddenly decrease?
Q：1. Check if the receiver power is connected and the power switch is turned on; 2. Check all cable connections, check whether the antenna is installed correctly, and whether the antenna connector has entered water, loosened or fallen off; 4. Whether the position of the transmitter is within the effective radio frequency coverage; 5. Check whether the transmitter works normally; 6. Check whether the power amplifier is normal; 7. Check if there is co-channel signal interference nearby; 8. Check whether the receiver frequency is consistent with the transmitter frequency
Q：1. Check whether the video cable and interface of the transmitter and camera are in normal contact; 2. Check whether the shielded cable of the output video cable of the receiver is normal.
Q：1. Check the audio cable connection; 2. Check if the transmitter is connected to the audio output; 3. Check whether there is a pickup device (microphone) at the front of the transmitter.
Q：1. Check whether the transmitting module is working normally; 2. Check whether the transmitter and receiver antennas are connected properly; 3. Check whether the voltage of the battery or switching power supplies of the transmitter module is normal; 4. Check whether the power amplifier is working properly; 5. Check whether there is electromagnetic interference of the same frequency signal in the surrounding environment.