UAV REMOTE COMMAND AND MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
UAV CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY
Tethered UAV Systems
ANTI UAV SYSTEMS
HD MOBILE VIDEO RECEIVER SERIES
FAST WIRELESS NETWORK SERIES
HD MOBILE VIDEO TRANSMITTER SERIES
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2000/MV2025TBHP-A(G)/1080i
- Manpack HD Mobile Video Transmitter with Duplex Audio MV2025TBMP-A/1080i
- Camera mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter Series MV2025TKMP(-AG/1080i)
- Rack Mount HD Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TJ20P-AGR/1080i
- Explosion-proof Manpack Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025-T/Ex
- Handheld Explosion-proof Wireless Camera MV2025TFMP-AJS/1080P
- Hidden Camera Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWLP/MV2025TWSP
- Handheld Mobile Video Transmitter MV2025TWSP
Drones participate in urban traffic management, which has the following advantages:
1. Road condition monitoring, using a drone to take timely aerial photography for a certain area to obtain traffic flow statistics, so as to analyze traffic conditions and analyze the causes of traffic congestion on this section. After a period of continuous monitoring, its running rules can be summarized from the changes of traffic flow,and data can be provided as a basis for the traffic control department to conduct real-time traffic dispersion.
Drones can monitor actual traffic flow in the air, which is conducive to the traffic control department to grasp overall situation, so as to do overall commanding and correct guidance. Compared with helicopters, drones can fly lower, be closer to the vehicles and personnel involved, and observe more clearly.
3. Transportation planning.Aerial photos taken by drones are high-definition in wide angle, more stereo and intuitive, can be used for urban transportation planning, macro analysis and decision research, reasonable control of flow direction and flow quantity, parking lot number and distribution, subway station interchange, linking with light rail station,setting ferry stations, and distributing tunnel traffic, advanced deployment comprehensive emergency protection measures,so as to reduce congestion and ensure smooth traffic.
2.Strong environmental adaptability. In the process of participating in urban traffic management, drones can perform high-risk tasks in disaster weather or polluted environments.